29 January, 2010

First BLOG!

Since I'm pretty much new at this, I will be holding most of my art up here. Maybe a small jibberish writing part too. I've always wanted to make a blog for as long as I could remember, but I didn't know what to do. I've thought of writing stories, but I always found myself uncapable in that category. Then, I found out about a year ago, you can post drawings up here.

...Since I like drawing more than writing, You'll see most of my doodles on here. So yeah... Haha.

Once I get the hang of this, there will be thousands of drawings up here! (Maybe my OOOLD drawings too!)

Unless.. I have artblocks... I get a lot of those.... Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krysta, artblocks suck! i totally get that with writing and photos. when i do that i try to write really late at night, i think i am crazier and more creative then.

    how come the decision to start a blog now? right after kate? seems kind of strange...you should have started it back when you first thought of it! not waited for a friend to do it first! take a chance, krysta!

    i look forward to lots of great art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like to think of it as an inspiration. When I first saw your blog, I almost clicked "sign up" but didn't, cuz the thing that came to mind was, "I'll do it later."

    Time went by, I saw other people on dA have blogs, but procrastination kept taking over.

    So when Katie made hers, I looked at her doodles, and FINALLY, I clicked the "sign up" button.

    It's still a little naked, but hopefully I'll get the oomph sooner or later and upload a sketch or two.

    ReplyDelete