25 February, 2010

Triangle

MILEY CYRUS PLAYS IN 2010 MOVIE TRIANGLE.


...


Not really... But the actress sure looked like her.... (To me and Drey, that is. We were the only ones who caught the resemblance.)


I liked it. It was those movies that made you think, and then made your head explode from the confusion. Now, I won't go into further detail, so enjoy this three second doodle. (Ain't gunna lie, when I saw her in those shorts, I was expecting her jump up on a platform and sing "Party In The USA." )

3 comments:

  1. i didn't catch the resemblance because i don't think there was one. miley cyrus is trailer park trash, melissa george is super beautiful and talented.

    the movie was pretty sweet. i am glad we watched it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Krista! I thought they looked nothing a like and I am usually good a spotting a resemblance!

    Stu Price = Conrad Achenleck~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually no good at spotting resemblances, But I just thought that there was a slight similarity upon their features and certain angles of the movie.

    I agree that Melissa George is 1000 times better than Miley... Melissa can look good, (even when looking crazy) act, and sing better than Miley. (I don't have proof of that last comment, but I'm pretty positive. xD)

    ReplyDelete