04 March, 2010


"--Be a maan, We must be swift as a coursing river" --Mulan. Song- Be A Man. I couldn't stop listening too it, until I finished drawing it out on paper... Then I watched the movie >: D

I tried to make a muscly, but not too bulky man. Didn't... really turn out very well. I'm too use to drawing my characters pretty lean. His head is kinda too small looking... but I blame his pony-tail.

The tatoos are kinda... cheesy/stupid looking, but he looked too plain without them. So... WALLAH.

Don't get me started on the hand, just as I got to that part on him, I gave up. I just wanted to get it done. I was too busy shading his hair, and pecks.

So yeah, not much to say.

Anyway, on the side note. I had rice krispies.... They didn't snap crackle and pop! They just floated there.... And tasted good.

3 comments: