25 March, 2010

Muffin VS Man


Muffin sought out revenge for his brethren goodness, to a hairy beast possessed by his cravings.

Idea inspired by Dini.


Anyway, you know those dreams that feel real, but then you wake up and it NEVER happened? I had one of those... I drew an awesome picture for Katie, that even I was proud of it. Unfortunatly, I woke up, and yeah.

I hadn't posted anything up in a while, and I've tried to wip something out from SAI or something old from my folders, but nothing, notta.

So in other news, I woke up at 10 this morning, and saw a million messages from Chrissy. At first, I was worried that something might have been wrong, and I flew out of bed and called her downstairs.

Turns out, nothing was wrong, so everythings good!

:D

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha! I thought it was gunna be a cupcake, haha dancing cupcakes

    ReplyDelete