10 March, 2010

This is ancient!!

No really, I drew this when I was 10 or 11. I was kinda happy when I found it, because I've been meaning to do a progression art meme, but since procrastination invades my being.... Yeah. xP















Anyway, I think if I would post something old like the picture above, I should post something new. I drew this on Sunday.

My parents were talking about Tomb Raider while I drew this, so if you feel Laura Croft going on with the girl on the right, thats why.

I'll touch this up on SAI later on since my scanner kinda ate it? It gave "Laura Croft" chin surgery.

Anyway, this rant is done! <3

2 comments:

  1. Sexy!

    The ear position in your old drawing made me lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    And thats the first thing I saw, when I picked it up, also the wrist is like... her elbow. When I drew like that, I thought I was a professional way back. I hope I find more.

    ReplyDelete