25 April, 2010

Bleh.



These two drawings were done the same day as Kate's... Just never uploaded them till now.














This picture is still in the middle of being outlined.




















I have finally decided that I'll be taking a break. I've got to study my drivers, and my upgrading, so me posting will still be slightly slow around here. I've kinda gotten back into the mood, but for the time being, I gotta buckle down and get some work done, SO I won't be scanning/uploading anything until I've made at LEAST a dent in my goals.

So, when you see a new banner, and maybe a new drawing, you'll know I'm kinda progressing.

xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so good!
    YOU GET THAT DRIVERS DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bebe!
    And then we'll go cruising, playing Heavy Weight~

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i love the picture of me. good job Krysta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Krista! <3
    I'm glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete