16 April, 2010

Bloop


Trechous City
*insert summary here*

I'm a little unsure why I drew this. I just went with it and thought of a story. I don't think I'll make a comic for it yet, not until I thought of it more clearly. I'll probably post some random drawings of them, or even some strips of them. They might look different, and there will probably be more characters. Hell, they don't even have names! The granny lady will definitly change... She reminds me of that old lady from "Castle in the Sky."
...
With a touch of Goku in her. XP
And my scanner totally screwed this up.... They look too long. (They were long to begin with, but they're LOONGERRR.)



Anywho, I'm still suffering from an artblock, so I won't be posting as much as I did in the beginning... Not until this stupid block is gone. There will still be random doodles, but thats about it.

Next time I'm on here, you might see a new banner. :>


xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the banner :D, i know you will get over this art block quick enough :D,go krysta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a movie cover! :O
    Does Trechous mean anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's suppose to be Treacherous City, but I chopped down the spelling. I have a plan to have rebellious citizens, to overthrow their government, but don't really know how to work with it just yet.

    ReplyDelete