20 April, 2010

Meh...


Maybe it was the Monday blues, but today (technically yesterday) kinda blowed.

Besides being stuck in Duncan for about an hour, and four hours in Chemainus, I just felt like going to bed and get this day over with, but it didn't turn out that way.

I had a happy dark adventure with mah pals...
I felt like I was a kinda weird around them though. I blame the day.

We vroomed vroomed up to my grandpas. (Me and my mom) And my mom gave me a million heart attacks! I swear! We saw the Shed light was on, and then we went inside. After her making fun of me that I was wearing her coffee, we were beginning to leave, and she realized the back door was open, so she went to investigate and blah blah, nothing outta the ordinary.... But when we walked out, she goes, "Krysta, that weed wacker wasn't there when we came in..."

Fantaaastic.

Hello new day, am I ever looking forward to greet you.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment