21 May, 2010

Ink


This would be a new character of mine that you've been seeing for a while now. (If you look back at the previous posts) She has went through a lot of changes from nerdy, to hippie, and this finally. I will post further information when I have this story all together.


I decided not to outline this (for the time being) and just edited it. It wasn't easy getting rid of the shadowing of the paper, and the pencil marking around this piece, so I got as much as I could. This is my blond, (crabby) multi-coloured eyed character.

This is maybe the third time I've ever drawn him smiling, (he's actually up to no good) instead of that permenant miserable scowl he has. He actually DOES smile... Just whenever he is up to no good.

My template seems to be a tad bit buggy on end... Since it took me a while to get this post up. Not with the "UH'DUR" face, it was the "click, click, click, click....." -insert angry face here- "click, click, click...." -insert nose flare here- "CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK."

Flying to bed now.
Wooooooosh~

No comments:

Post a Comment