18 May, 2010

Let's get down to business!





This is what I look like right now, minus the bird springing out of my head. I am slowly, but surely making progress with my drivers book, and I have been practicing my driving skills with the lawnmower. xP
Next, I'm going to pretend the trees are stop signs, and practice more signaling.




Did this a while back, with piknik. I'm obsessed with it, especially that one Mulan song...


A dumb little strip I did for my comic. I've been thinking about revamping it... I'm actually 56% sure I wll, or just make another comic and put that one on hold. *Edit* I didn't notice that I uploaded the wrong file.

2 comments:

  1. The bird would be highly amusing if it actually happened in a bizarre universe where it could be possible lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. In many other parallel univereses, where it is physically possible for a bird to spring out of the side of your head, it popped out during exams, tests, and many more. :D

    ReplyDelete