22 July, 2010

Lady of The Lagoon

Whenever I think/see/read/hear the word lagoon, I always think of that movie, where these two kids, (little boy, and girl) get stranded on that Island. They grow up, learn ways of the jungle, make some behbehs, and then go off to catch up with a boat, or escape because of some cannabils that are inhabiting there. Its been A LONG time since I've seen it, I was probably 12 or something.

Anyway, I drew this girl out, watercoloured, scanned, picniked to alter the colours a bit, photoshoped, and picniked it again. I'm surprised I haven't used SAI for a while! I miss it.. <3

*Textures do not belong to me. They belong to dA members.*

Bear-Hair over and out~!

1 comment:

  1. You thinking of blue lagoon and the two cousins falling in love. I had too look up to see what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete