19 July, 2010

My friends are the best. Seriously.

Dini got me a new sketchbook, along with new "Prang" pencils, and watercolours for my birthday, along with some cupcakes. I was also given a very pretty bracelet from Chrissy. (Maybe I'll draw it, or take a picture of it later?) Yesterday was awesome. By the end of the night, I lost my motorskills, but still had my senses. (Or at least I hope I did.) I appreciate my friends being there for me, since they took care of me really well by the end. Making sure I didn't faceplant on the ground, or break a heal, or whatever. Haha. xD

Theres a lot of stories I can tell, but some that I can vagually, or hardly remember. I was a very amusing drunk, and thats better than anything. Though, as predicted, I got that hangover my auntie said she'd give me, just a month ago.

I've been having troubles thinking all day today, my poor brain cells need some rest, and some may never be the same, haha.

It was a blast.


"A Kry/ista on the loose is always trouble." Quoted by Krista.

1 comment:

  1. Haha love the drawing and i'm glad you liked all the gifts that were given . You definitely deserve them and now you can draw some more art to show off using the gifts I gave you.

    You were to hilarious Krysta!

    ReplyDelete