20 July, 2010

Snakeman

I don't like how this turned out, at all, but I think I have better drawings that I'll post up tomorrow.

I was on a drawing spree, and this was one of the drawings I was working on. I was going to have one of my other characters by him, but I didn't like how she was turning out, so I changed it, till the point I had to be carefull with the paper, to not make it break through. And this is what I came up with. There are a lot of anatomy mistakes here. I think what I had before I attacked it with an eraser was better, but oh well. Ignore the snake, I just needed an excuse to avoid drawing the rest of this guy. xP

There will be more tomorrow. : >

3 comments:

  1. so have you tried out some of the stretch pencils with the stretch book or the watercolors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried all the pencils, they've changed my life, I swear, haha. And today I used some of the water colours today. : D

    You'll see 'em tomorrow! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketch - Love the strokes....

    Smita
    @http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete