11 August, 2010

Something REALLY quick

This is what I looked like on Monday, when I saw that ugly winter weather. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but only when it's in the summer, just when the raindrops are nice and cool, while the temp is warm. Other then that, if it's in the winter, I hate rain.

Anyway, my friends and I prepared a picnik, swimming event, and since the rain kept dumping on us, we had to cancle. Though, Chrissy and I hung out with Dini and her boyfriend, explored the further depths of our island, where... it was nice and SUNNY. We were able to see that ugly rain cloud, looming over our home towns sky.

I'd ramble more, (and have a better picture, that didn't take me 5 seconds.) but since the sun decided to come back, I'm going to enjoy it, and keep cool.

Bear-hair over and out!~

No comments:

Post a Comment