14 September, 2010

The moment I thought of drawing this character, I usually think that her outfit was going to drive me crazy. I was surprised that the only difficulty I had drawing, was her keyblade, and her shoes... That... kinda make me wanna raise a brow. 

Not familiar with what I'm talking about? I'm talking about Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I've probably mentioned this in previous posts, but I'm a HUGE Kingdom Hearts fanatic. I had waited for this game to come out here for three years, and just 4-5 days after the release date, I beaten it. Now, despite that, I personally think it was the best KH franchise ever. I can't even explain how awesome it was. I was a bit skepticle about it, after playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days. I did like the game, but it did disappoint me just a little. 

Anyway, enough of my gaming rant. 
But it seems that during my gameplay, I had a huge urge to draw. Mainly just sketches I've mashed together, but I've felt inspired. Only thing I hadn't felt like doing, was those paper dolls. I may just do that sometime later on tonight, then, if it's sunny out tomorrow, I'll take the pictures outside, and finally send Dini's, who has been waiting patiently for it. But I'll get it done soon. 

Anyways, thats all I have to say today, I always feel like I have more to say, but it just won't flow. 

Bear-hair over and out~!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a kingdom of hearts nerd and Ive never even played and sadly only know about it by name.

    Yah my forceful remarks and pushiness ,sorta, to make the paper dolls. Try to give you motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a Kingdom Hearts nerd since I was 12. I don't see it changing in the near future.

    I wouldn't exactly call them forceful remarks, and pushiness, it is good modivation.

    ReplyDelete