17 September, 2010

Questions Dini Gave to Me.

Who Are You?
I am Krysta.

What Is The Topic Of Your Blog And The Goal Set Behind it?
The topic of my blog is drawings, and random photos I sometimes take. My goal behind it, is to improve in my skills. Since I've joined blog, I have felt a lot more inspired, and have been drawing more. I also like interacting, and sharing ideas with other blog members. (Mostly Dini.)

When Did You Become Interested In Art? I always liked watching my Uma drawing landscapes, as my grandmother carved, and knit stuff when I was little. My mom also would draw pictures on the chalkboard, and we'd make up stories along with it. Eventually, anime became part of an influence in my drawings.

What Are Your Future Goals In Art? Improvement! And an open mind for inspiration!

How Did The Blogging Begin? I actually was considering joining livejournal, but when I first tried to sign up, it seemed... way to complicated. I don't know why. Also, fellow dA-ers would also have their blog (or a live journal) linked from their journals, featuring their drawings. It just seemed... cleaner(?)... I still don't know how to explain it properly.

Bear-Hair over and out~!

2 comments: