11 December, 2010

 My blog has been frustrating me lately, haha. 
Whenever I find a good template, it always does something funky to my page. So, I have decided (once again) that I'll stick to the default(?) design. Even though it looks somewhat plain and boring.
This was a really messy sketch I did, but I cleaned it up. I wasn't going to colour it, (along with other doodles I have, dusting away in my folders) but I did anyway. I tried a new way of colouring it too, but it didn't turn out very well at first, it kinda looked... dirty? The colouring was greyish kind. Anywho, I then uploaded this to photoshop. The only thing I've coloured in this picture is the hair, skin, and the black top that the middle character is wearing. Then I edited it with Picnik, altered the colours, and blurred out the blond weirdo in the back, to make him look like he was someways in the distance.

Anyway, I've been thinking about uploading something to bring the X-mas spirit around, but I'm obviously still living in the summer, despite all this wheather going around here. 

Toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment