30 January, 2011

I don't know what to call this... Dress up?

 Polka dots.

 Ahaha....Shoot me.
 My bad, I've been complaining about summer leaving since Autumn started. I'll shut up once Spring starts, I swear.
 I'm starting to wonder what came into my mind, when I started to ramble in these drawings...
 She's not a pokemon trainer. It was suppose to look all cool and hip... But then the pokemon theme song came to mind.
 I like this one best, I dunno why, but I do.
Unlike the others, that I kinda just drew and went along with it, for some reason, the jump suit popped into my noggin, and I had to do it....

...

Yeeeeah. 
I had another one... But it was too ugly to upload. 8D
On that note, I'm almost at 200 posts! Woo!
Okay I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I like the kill bill doodle, haha pokemon , there all awesome. I like your button :), haha stop copying my advice ideas lol

    ReplyDelete