11 March, 2011

March Dump!

All of these drawings were done traditionally, except for the messed up peacock lady, and birdie. There was extra space, so I wanted to fill it up. 

Why is it that whenever I'm scanning my drawings, I think of Lilo and Stitch songs? Thus the reason why I drew Stitch and Lilo.
Also, Peacock by Katy Perry is a terrible song to get stuck in your noggin. I recommend you never ever sing it CLEARLY in front of a family member, who will sob in a corner.
Just sayin. For those who have loving relatives that have innocent minds...Or appear to.

Man oh man! Was I ever stuck in an art block. The art block where you wanna draw, but, then as you draw, your drawings look like crap (in some cases, CRAPPIER than usual), and your all, "Whats the point??! UGGH". This block occured after I drew more, waaaay more, on my tablet. It made me feel incapable of drawing on paper, haha. I guess I still kinda feel like that, but practice is practice! 

ADVERTISING TIME!

CHECK OUT MAH PALS DRAWING BLOG. ----> NOW 
No, not the closing button. HEEERE!
Do it.

Okay, I'm going to shutup now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment