05 March, 2011

 
Me driving. Haha, yeah, the picture probably doesn't make any sense, I rushed, but I'd like to say that I'm loving it. Of course, I still need to practice, and learn more things, of course, but it's coming to me faster than expected. 

ANYWAYS.

Drawn on MS Paint. Wooo.
I'm sure a lot of you that know me in real life, know I'm a big Kingdom Hearts nerd. Or, technically, I'd basically like the games, the rest of you hate, hahaha. I'm the type that likes cutscenes as much as the gameplay, or more.

March doodle dump, is running a bit slow, I started, then BAM, last motivation, but it WILL be up... Eventually, haha. It'll also have some old doodles in Feb. But they're basically March, because it was near the start of this month. 

I'm babbling, 
toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment