09 June, 2011

Bleeeh

Current Status: Going crazy.
Working on Resume Covers- Failing. 
Revamped Resume- Going awesome.
Job searching- Not so much.
Driving- Discovered my mom is a non-stop nag. Instead of encouraging me, and giving me useful advice, she's telling me to stop during the stop sign, (no duh) wait for the pedestrian to cross (no really? I thought that was a mobile speed bump.) Push the gas petal. (Oh, hy-uck, I thought this vehicle was like the Flinstons) and ect. 
GAH, She makes me feel so uncomfortable on the road, to the point where I don't feel fit to drive. And when I tell her, she goes, "Well I was taught differently..." 
....
No. Kidding. The drivers book changes EVERY YEAR.

I apologise to people who follow along with my blog, who had to read this vent, I'm actually trying to make fun of the situation as well. I'm sure there are those who have been in my shoes.... or socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment