27 June, 2011

New blog thingy for Dini.

This was suppose to be up around the time blog dash was happening, but I didn't finish it on time.
I'll be sending the coloured version to Dini, once its done, but I'd like to share the uncoloured version, and just update for the sake of it, since I do miss blogging regulary like I use to. 

And I know I keep saying this, but this art block, REALLY has been kicking me in the arse. It's on and off, and when I feel up to it, it'll bite me in the middle of a sketch. 
You know that saying? "You're your own worst critic"?
Well, I'm a complete jerk to myself, haha, I nitpick at every little thing. 
"The chin is too pointy"
"He looks too girly," 
"The eyes are too far apart." 
"Anatoooomyyyyyyy"
Ect. 

Also, I remembered way back in DECEMBER, that I was going to make a calender, because I had such a funny idea in my head... Maybe somewhere down the line, I'll actually get started on it, but lets just hope this slump lifts off me as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment