11 February, 2010

Doodles from Feb 7

So, I finally finished outlining the doodles that took place a couple days ago. Even though I doodled these half-assed, they were fun. After we had taken a walk, Katie brought out construction paper, and we cut out hearts, and then made paper blow up boxes... and those switchy...thingies... that... uh... we use to make in Elementary. I don't remember what they were called. Teddy's cuteness can't be drawn on paper. I can't draw carssssss.~ Drey looks like he's sitting beside a punching bag.

The full body of the outline looked REEAALLY weird, so I had to crop it out. We were skipping by the way. It was fantastic.

Kinda dunno what to write at the moment, but all I can say is that I'm really looking forword to the Valentines day party. I have an outfit in mind, and with some SLIGHT technically difficulties, but things will turn out~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. Teddy's face is like "Oh hello. Why yes, I am cute."

    Cuuuuute.

    ReplyDelete