10 February, 2010

FILLERZ


Just an excuse to put something up... I think my dA is getting slightly abandoned, hahaha.

Anyay, I went to the dentist today, and got them cleaned, and one tooth filled, and will be having another appointment, for yet, another filler in two weeks... THEN OUT WITH THE WISDOM TEETH.

We stopped at my uncles for a bit after that, but I fell asleep, and then my day seemed to have flown by after that. (Besides making funny faces in the mirror while half my mouth was dead. Because apparently, THAT took a lot out of me, hahaha.)

As soon as we got back, I finally scanned my doodles of Katie, me and Drey. I'll be fixing it up with SAI though, cuz those ugly erase marks are far beyond repair.

Also, I've come to realize that I go insane without posting something on here. DEAR BLOG: You are my inspiration, apparently.

1 comment:

  1. weird kinda the same way for me too, insane without posting thing lol

    ReplyDelete