09 February, 2010

Why am I up so early?


No, really... Why? Hahaha!

Anyway, I know I already posted something for the day, but it was technically yesterday work, because I never went to bed, till shortly after I uploaded it.

I wanted to show this, but then I didn't, because when I was messing around with the filters in Photoshop, I ended up saving over the original, on my second version, so I couldn't fix any lines, or anything. This is the first version, and the only thing I like about it is the blue. Cuz blue is awesome.

Also, I know I said this two posts ago, but I'll PROBABLY start scanning the little drawings of that awesome day when Drey, Katie and I was doing lil crafts. >: D

Maybe... PROCRASTINATIONNN!

1 comment:

  1. This totally reminds me of Lee from HinaBN. All ghostly like and kind of spooky.

    ReplyDelete