28 February, 2010

Namless

This was a pain in the butt! I was thinking about maybe drawing something in celebration of Canada's goal, so I found a reference on google, and that, but uuugh. Just those days.

I went swimming today with Chrissy, my auntie Tarra, and cousin Misty. Besides inhaling water through my nose, and getting snapped at by a lifeguard, getting stuck in the slide, because of the fabric of my shorts, I had a pretty good time. It was something to laugh about.

I took a nap, and I think that might have been a mistake, since my hours are already far gone out the window, I've been doing... kinda... good. xD But now I'll probably be back to being a night owl again. I don't feel tired, I just feel icky from the intake of water. Inhaled water + Swollen glands = Iiiiickyyyy.

Kay, I'm done my rant.

WOOOO GO CANADAAAA

Now I'm done.

1 comment: