01 March, 2010

Jones

Today's been kinda a meh day, but I got some doodles I can upload. They're somewhat pathetic, but oh well.

I was slightly productive though. I worked on my shop that Katie wanted me to work on. (Or something.) Still a little more to do, but, it's better than nothing.

I took a walk with Haylee earlier, and met Myka. He has sweaty hands too! Katie! We're not alone in the universe! =D

We had some Jones, (pop) and apparently, "I helped save a childs eyesight." I'm confused, yet happy that I apparently saved a childs eyesight.

The world we know has become very random.

5 comments:

  1. I thought the whole reason for starting this blog was to hide your family from your (not-so) gay infested DA account! And by creating this you can post PG-13 art and not scare them? Now you have linked it? Haha, I am so confused!

    Sweaty Hands unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when sweaty hands high five does perspiration soar through the air? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Katie- Well, the warning is there. Especially on my home page. If they don't like it, they were warned.

    @Krista- Oh dear.... I hope not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your DA page isn't that bad. There is a few drawings of two guys in bed and even if they wanted to see it, they couldn't with a mature filter. They'd need an account to see them.

    I wouldn't worry about warnings. You got that one comment on your old DA account, but that guy was a douche. How many people are actually going to give a shit? I wouldn't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so concerned about it as much, maybe just a teeny bit, but yeah. And I completely forgot about that guy, haha! I think he just commented, just for the sake of it. Because wasn't his gallery full of stuff/writing like that too? Or maybe his favorites? I dunno. xP

    ReplyDelete