29 March, 2010

Rain is good.

My laptop is too big in this drawing! Haha.

So, today was kinda the same. Unproductive. My mom kept going for naps, as my dad was feeling under the weather. I decided to take a walk.

By the time I was walking through the campsight, the rain poured hard, that when I arrived back home, I was soaked head to toe. (Heck! I could've washed my hair in that rain!)

Maybe it's just me, but I found the beach pretty looking. It wasn't blueish green, with the sun reflecting off of it, but it was grey, restless but gentle waves coming in and out. Geese bobbing around like bobs in the deepest part of the water.

I'm strange that way.

Ramble for the day is complete.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog & good sketch. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete