29 March, 2010


This did NOT go out as I hoped it would, but I continued working with it anyway, after I had MANY thoughts of discarding it.

But thats normal, if I have an idea, and I begin to draw it out, it turns out COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from what I had in mind.

So, today was pretty fun, I geeked it up with Katie, Drey and Mooker today. Drey and I were kicking butt when we started, but then we slowly started to get bad as the game progressed. I'm definitly surprised that we won. Thats just how awesome we are.

After I came back, True Blood came on, and my mom is in love with it. My dad hates it, but he enjoys it a little. Only THREE MONTHS till ONE episode of the new season comes out. I'm currently watching Freddy VS Jason with my mom... And so far, it isn't turning out as I expected. I kinda expected there to be like... a fighting rink... And them facing off in an epic battle. Maybe that comes later?

Anyway, I dunno what else to chatter about.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment