08 April, 2010

Dude wheres our pants?


Guy with po-po is Martin, he belongs to Katie. Other one is mine and his name is Philip.

Philip's hair seems to change for me all the time. I drew this a while ago, and finally outlined it a couple days ago. The background is stupid, but it works.

And they're actually wearing pants. I was attempting to do a full body, but the hands, waist and almost everything else you don't see on this picture was avoided, or cropped in the prosess.

I haven't been doing much drawings lately, not even my goofy doodling. So I hope I get out of this art block soon, cuz I was going crazy without posting anything up here lately. I even posted on my facebook status for people to tell me what to draw. Success hasn't been on my side of the boat, my lazyness overcame.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. (Happy Belated Easter.)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment