03 April, 2010

Looong bloooog hooollyyy

I've actually been somewhat busy lately. Thursday I went to an adult learning center to finally get a progress of my future career going, I just now need to wait for the college to call back. I went to visit my highschool with Chrissy, and it was a good visit like always. By the end of the day, I was out like a light.

Yesterday, I went to the place I lover ever-so-much.... There was a power failure, so me and my parents went to Boston Pizza and my uncles. We were in a gas station for AN HOUR... Doing. Absolutly. Nothing. It was fun, no really, can't you tell? Then we drove to my uncles house, on the way I called our land line through my cell, because I didn't want to stay in Duncan, and hearing the answer machine kick in was like music to my ears. Then my dad told me to call a friend of his that lived in our hometown, did so, and sure enough, the power was on.

We arrived at my uncles, and my dad told me to call Katie, to see if the power was back on FOR SURE. I did so, I was kinda annoyed at this point, since I called the Croton area three times already, then I ate cold Pizza, and listened to my dad complain about it. My Mp3 has become one of my best friends. ANYWAY, moving on to more rambling...




I drew her a couple days back, and changed her design. (Insert coding skills here.) She is somewhat an excuse for me to draw freckles. <3




I hated outlining this piece of $h!t!! I liked it better on the piece of paper. I had to add, take away and change things. I blame my scanner and messy scribbling.





I honestly think this is my favorite out of ALL the picutes on this post. The little doodles on the side were actually originally drawn with the cheshire cat, but then I cropped the cat out (he looked out of place), and put my funny little persona self in there.

This picture made more sense when I was having my sugar high moment....


ANYWAY, thats all, the new day has yet to come. G'night/Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment