15 June, 2010

Art Progression


Something definitly not new. I tried to make everything in order, but with dates all scattered, I kinda just threw it up all together. I spent a lot of time on it, that my eyes were starting to make every one of those f***ing things look the same!

My chipmunk cheeks are gone! Bruising is kinda coming, but you'll need super lenses to see them. It still slightly hurts, but I'm glad it's over and done with, I can now eat solid foods!! (A little. There are certain things that my gums will decide to say no too.)

To all those who haven't gotten their wisdom teeth taken out yet: GET ALL FOUR OF THEM REMOVED. YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH IT AGAIN.

Also, I apologize if it seemed like I was complaining so much about it too, I was actually joking around with things, and blah blah blah, but anyway, now that I have recovered, I'm starting to feel the motivation to do work, and stuff come back to me.

Mission one: Run to the coffee shop, and get that flippin resume done.
Mission two: Come up with a mission two.

Over and Out!~

No comments:

Post a Comment