11 June, 2010

Swirly.

I finally found my USB today, and have been in a drawing spree since the day before yesterday... or yesterday... I don't remember. But previously, before I found my USB, I just felt no motivation, and started drawing random crap on SAI, and colouring some semi old doodles that I took from my USB before it was misplaced.


You'll recognize this piece of crap, theres a non-coloured around here somewhere. And again, he's not naked. He's at the beach, but I was too lazy to do the full body and backgrounds. :D

But anyway, I'm just about done my drivers book, just a few chapters, then I'll review, and finally get my bloody L!! Though, I've been concerned on my results, because whenever I do a practice test on the website, I seem to be getting more nervous each time I do it, which causes my results to go down. Uuuuugh!

Anywho, I feel like I'm done rambling for now,

Over and out~

8 comments:

  1. I love these two drawings! Well I love all your drawings :)

    And don't worry yourself to much when taking your written exam, you'll do great :) They try to slip in some trick questions every now and then, just re-read every question twice to double check :) I also found that a lot of the practice questions on their website were on my written test.

    Good luck :D
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maggie! :D
    I keep telling myself that, but then when I start the practice tests, I kinda start to panic, and wonder it'd be like that on the test. xP

    I just wish my L would fall right into my lap.
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great drawings


    haha you"ll do fine Krysta, My sister is right ,i did the test and their all pretty much the same to the site.Just got to re read the questions and answers.Also dont be tricked by half answers either, which means they start out like there right but dont give you the whole answer info.I remember running into that.But if you study hard you have no problem.Also the 10 wrong thing helps lol i got 8 wrong

    Also think i have to eventually go back and renew, probably take the test again :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you like. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh its really cool to have such amazing post Thanks and regards...

    work from home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your information. I have been looking for this type of information that is interesting and good

    work at home

    ReplyDelete