09 June, 2010

Wisdom Teeth.


Yesterday, I finished whatever schooling I could, before it closes for the summer. Me and Chrissy both did our tests, and we both regretted it, because once the test hit our tables, we were confused, and just winged it.

Luckily, we can do it again.

Anyway, all four of my wisdom teeth were pulled out today. I vagually remember walking into the office, because the time the pills wore out, I woke up at home, with my dad smiling at me, and just a tad bit inpain, so I had to take some pain killers, and get some fresh new icepacks on my cheeks, to help the swelling.

I took another nap, and by now, I feel better, besides feeling like a squirrel that barely escaped traffic, but other than that, I feel great. (Might be the side affect from the pills though.)

Anyway, for the time being, there won't be any drawings for a while, (besides little scribbles like this) because I haven't been able to find my usb anywhere.

*Edit*

Here, have some wisdom teeth with characteristics.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ecstatic I found you website and blogs.wisdom tooth extraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its glad to know about the opinions of the various people.. This post share a god expedition about wisdom teeth. I will implement the advices and information shared in the post...
    wisdom tooth removal

    ReplyDelete