25 June, 2010

BearHair


I was going to post this earlier, after I got back from town, and tell you how aweful my day was, but as soon as my mom and I went off to visit my grandpa, it got better.

My friend Chrissy called me, and told me that tonight was going to be her last night to hang out, and I couldn't refuse, I felt a little bad that I was going to leave my grandpa. My mom scolded at me, but I was happy when my grandpa was on my side and said, "She's a big girl now, let her go out!"

And I rebelled! Maybe I'll draw you guys what it looked like.

Anyway, I drew this on SAI, because after I got new outliner pens, my artblock was lifted. I seem to go crazy all the time with black ink. I did some outlining, and my usual silly doodles that I'll post (never) later. Eventually. Maybe it's the smell of the ink that makes me go crazy? Haha, I don't know.

Bear-Hair is over and out~!

1 comment: