25 June, 2010

Doopdeedoop


One of the doodles I outlined with my lovely new black ink pen, coloured with SAI, and then edited through piknic. : >

I believe I mentioned that she'll be a character of a comic I've been planning. It may, or may not be cliche, it's hard to be unique and original now-a-days. I've swapped, and changed so many ideas and plotlines, I have to make sure it's something I want to stick to, and not end up wanting to re-due it in three pages. (Or abandon it for two years.)

Anyway, I have another drawing, but.. It didn't make it. It might be posted tomorrow, along with some other doodles, so It'll be an art dump. Mushed all in one in a biiiig file. >:D

I also plan on leaving my 100th post for a my birthday. It has changed around so many times, I have no clue whats going on. All because it's on a Sunday, and no Karaoke bar is open!!! D:<>

1 comment:

  1. haha are we four gunna be drawn in your 100th post or something based on what happen at ur party.I guess i have to tell what happen soo u remember lmao

    ReplyDelete