26 June, 2010

I'mma big kid now--Do-dodo-do


The top panel is based on a true story. Accept, my lame excuse of a truck, and car said, "I'mma truck/car." The last panel is true, but not really.

This is Stubs. The cutest lil kitty ever.
And this is the pic that I said I wouldn't upload. His pants (yes, HE, not she) were camoflauged. And when I edited the colouring and that on Picnik, I didn't realized that his pants changed to... well... This.

Anyway, I'm done rambling. I can't figure out what else I could blab about.

Bear-hear over and out~!

3 comments:

  1. Haha the comic is very amusing especially the part where the car is saying " i'm a car" haha. Sad part was David had to point it out to me b/c I didn't notice it the first time.He just lmao at it.

    Loved your doodles, my portrait is up on my profile picture! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I expected people to have trouble reading some parts.

    And will do, thanks! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the picture of the guy reminds me of a friend of mine..lol :D I'll have to show him your blog so he can see himself as a drawing :D

    And Stubs is the cutest kitty ever!

    ReplyDelete