26 July, 2010

Another test of my photography

Why is it that when you look at the preview of a camera, it looks good, and then when you upload it, it looks like a piece of crap? I'm no photography artist, unlike Krista and Krista. (<-- Those are two different Krista's.) They make it look so damn easy, but it takes practice, of course.
 
When I was little, this stone goose use to scare the *beep* out of me, because I always figured it would spring to life and chase me around in my grandmothers, and grandfathers back yard. I have a picture of me sitting beside it, when I was little, and the white paint was all there.I didn't look to impress with it, but it's amazing how I actually remember something like that. I have crap memory.
 
This would be Stubs. Most cutest cat ever. I waste too much of my time snuggling this little terd, and activating my allergies.
 
Benji the Bashfull Donkey Puppet. 


This picture here is the file of the unedited version of the one below. So... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment