29 July, 2010

Just a little obsessed with my camera...

Jeeze, for the past couple days have been pretty busy lately. I feel like I hadn't updated in forever, but it's only been two days. Anywho, my parents and I have been all over the place, with appointments and junk, so while we were roaming all the parts of our little Island, I had no music, but I have my new toy... The camera.



 We then came to help my uncle with some groceries, since he's recently got gout AND arthritus in his foot. I took some last minute pictures. We visited him again today, and the swelling has gone down quite a bit, so he's doing a lot better, despite him pouting about him having cravings for fried food.




 I'm practicing the focusing part, and went a little crazy with it, so if you see strange pictures of random things, thats why. But this when my camera decided to die, I think it had enough with my oddness, haha.



I charged my camera up again, and took a picture of one of my drawings. Theres more of what happened today, moving furnature around, and in and out is practically my whole day, that sitting on my duff is the best part of the day.

Anyway, I'm done my ramble for now, and I'll do the labels tomorrow.

Bearhair over and out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment