28 September, 2010

For the sake of updating.

Seriously, I needed to update this!

I have some drawings on the side, but I've been just so damn lazy. My sleeping hours have gone off again, which makes it harder for me to be inspired as well, but as soon as I had this dream, I decided to use it for an update. (The bus is on the wrong side of the road.)

This dream I had was absurd, and.... NOT LIKELY. 

I was back in highschool, and I decided to take a different ride home instead of the bus. My friends tell me to be careful, and I tell them I will be fine...

I wip out a sleeping bag and start dragging it on the road. I was leaping over hills with it. It wasn't being torn, or dragged at all. No wonder my friends told me to becareful.

Anywho, thats all I got, I'll update my blog on Dini's birthday next!

Bear-hair-over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! :P a birthday blog present just for me, thank you :P. Im excited to see the picture on saturday. I'm gunna show david and my family it. I think I even found a frame looking through my junk. Hopefully I can down size it for the frame and not look weird :S, will see.The frame be perfect tho, its red with hearts on it. Stoked for the cute doodle :P

    ReplyDelete