22 September, 2010

Banners

Within just a year, I had made myself a lot of banners. I find it a lot. Since I actually had trouble finding my title. 

This was my first banner, when my blog was named Doodelz. It strange, I knew what to do with my blog, and had so many ideas, but couldn't decipher a title. Doodelz came to mind. 

I decided Doodelz needed to be descarded, and changed it to something more lame. "Welcome! Have A Skittle!" where as, my banner... never really showed my specific title, and I confused everyone.  So, it was basically nameless, until I finally came up with the proper, long title today. 

I tried to look over the symbolization of my blog, and try to morph it into something. I had Dini tell me to go for, "Blueskittelz" since it's my URL. But I replied with, "That's too lame."

And I just realized NOW I mixed up "Rambling" with "Random"..... FFFFFFFFFFFFF. 

Edit: Fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment