05 October, 2010

Progress Attempt?

This is a little sample for Dini's b-day present I posted previously. Although it's a REALLY tiny thumbnail, I figured I'd torture her. I finally started colouring it, since I haven't been in the oomph to draw nor colour lately.
But after my mom fixed my printer I somewhat now have the oomph coming back. 
I have a Lexmark All in One printer and scanner, and then one day, this... spooler thing decided to stop working. I've had help trying to fix it, till I finally asumed it was because to scanner/printer was too old, and reached it's limit. My mom just thought we needed a new computer, and she was technically right. 

It's not a new computer, we got it from my grandpa, but it works good with it.... Only issue is, I haven't touched it in SO LONG, the ink dried out. But, I can now print out resumes, and do other things, without running to the computer store.




1 comment: