05 January, 2012


 A 2011 pic from the past.
A 2011 pic I drew just before New Years. One of my best buddehs, Brenna, coloured this one. We also have a deviantart. She is my colourist. : )
If you are interested take a look here.
http://krynna.deviantart.com/
I'll be giving her a lot more work to do. Hehe. 

And this would be the second pic I've drawn for 2012. I'm not exactly counting, but I do have some more drawings to scan. Theres also one that I find odd looking.
One night, I'm all snuggled in my blankets, a hardcover book, and my paper on my lap. I was drawing my character, but I was literatly, falling asleep as I did so. Next morning, I saw it, and it was... weird. He was too long, and an eyeball looked off. I don't know. I will try and explain better when I actually upload it.



No comments:

Post a Comment