01 January, 2012

Welcome 2012!

My first 2012 picture...
Huh..
I got Dead Island as a Christmas gift, and so far, I love it. I do tend to get into it though, when a zombie starts chasing me. 
On my second run, I kept running back and forth to the Lifeguard place, being a little pansy.
And this little comic is a true story. When I was getting bandages and... something else from one of the mini quests. So I was standing on the truck, and I could hear a shrill scream of a zombie. I looked around everywhere, and couldn't find it, I wasn't getting off the truck until I found it. Sure enough, I did, and thats what you see before you now. 

Anyways, enough of my nerdness.
I spent my New Years with my friend Brenna. We stayed downstairs, as I taught her how to use her brand new tablet, and gave her tips. :D
I'm done rambling for now,
Hope you all had a good and safe New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment